How to take a tenant to court for arrears?
Rent Arrears

4 Thanks
199 Posts
10 years ago

I had a tenant who has left. I have got her works address but not the private. Could I issue the summons at her work address please? Or I have to find her private address.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.