Small Claim
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
16 Posts
8 years ago
I have issued a claim in the county court online for rent and electricity owed, the defendants are the tenant and his father, as guarantor. The tenant has indicated his defence as being due to the flat having a possible enforcement notice from Environmental health re. insufficient insulation and heating. No notice has yet been received from EH but they have said we need to improve the insulation, which we will do when they leave (They have been sent a s21 notice).
I need a solicitor who is experienced in this work? Can anyone recommend one?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.