Additional tenant
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
11 Posts
14 years ago
My tenant shares the house with her 18 year old daughter and was receiving housing benefits until recently. She no longer receives benefit and has moved her partner into the house.

Do I need to re-issue or amend the AST? They have been tenants for 2 years now so the original AST has long expired.



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.