how best to pay daughter for administration work.
Tax Planning and Financial

4 Thanks
22 Posts
10 years ago
Hi. I want to pay my daughter to effectively run my wife and my portfolio. At some point in the future we are likely to give her the property. She is 18 now. Any thoughts on the best way to do this eg just pay her an amount and treat it as an expense, add her to the deeds as a joint owner, complete a deed of trust for a proportion which may reduce implications of her being an employee? Any suggestions gratefully received.
Thanks, Martin.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.