General Discussion

0 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago
Can anyone tell me if it is law with a property rented to students that you have to carry out a PAT test (portable appliance check. It does not mention it in the HMO documents but have been ask by letting agent that we are thinking of using.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.