What repairs do you have to carry out on a regulated tenancy property
General Discussion

1 Thanks
8 Posts
8 years ago
I have a flat with a regulated tenant in it. the maintenance of the exterior is the responsibility of the leaseholder.
Recently her heaters which had been wired in failed. Who pays to have them replaced?

Another problem was a double fluorescent tube in her kitchen failed. I replaced it going 50/50 with the cost of the light and the electrician, was I correct?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.