Certificate of Service
Rent Arrears

Sandy Rose
Sandy Rose
1 Thanks
34 Posts
10 years ago
hi I am in the middle of completing the above document the question I ask is :-

Joint tenancy so do I have to complete two separate documents or one joint one as tenancy.

Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.