Property Access

0 Thanks
1 Posts
8 years ago
Tenant lives in a flat within a block of flats. Section 21 has been served on tenant and expired. The landlord has changed lock on the communal door so access to the flat is denied to the tenant. What can tenant do to enter his flat.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.