basic newbie questions

0 Thanks
102 Posts
10 years ago
Hi Guys

Can you please advise what is the best RLA agreement to use for renting out a house?

also, i know a corgi citification is needed every year... but is there anything else?
especially for electrics?

thanks ray

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.