Buildings Insurance for disabled tenant with live in carers
General Discussion

Sue Caddick
Sue Caddick
0 Thanks
8 Posts
10 years ago
We have a new tenant moving into a 2 bed bungalow with live in carers. The tenant has severe OCD and autism. We are struggling to get buildings insurance with our current insurance brokers because of the live in carers. We also made an insurance claim on the property last year as it was flooded.

Do any of you have experience in this area or can suggest any insurance companies.

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.