tenant lives other end of the country

1 Thanks
63 Posts
10 years ago
At present the RLA are doing checks on a guarantor who on the face of it will easily pass (home owner, earns 6figures, etc) but she lives on the other end of the country.

She would rather not come up to sign the paperwork etc. Is it possible to do it any other way or for it to be legally binding I have to witness her sign it in person etc

Much appreciated


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.