Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
19 Posts
9 years ago
I have a tenant who is in arrears with her rent (2 months). I served a section 21 notice before her tenancy became a SPT. I would like to regain possession of the flat . what can I do next?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.