Rooms let to relatives / friends
HMO Licensing

2 Thanks
14 Posts
9 years ago
The property is in Newham under selective licensing.

When a room is let to relatives, is it legally required to have tenancy agreements. And should I legally required to give rent receipts when the relative don't want it ?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.