Just Started
Campaigning and Policy

0 Thanks
1 Posts
18 years ago
Hi my husband and i are fairly new to the property game however, we are now in the processing of buying 2 - 4 houses 2 of which will go through at the end of the month and are both rent backs, I have just read on the forum that someone recommended a solicitor draft up a AST, I have just downloaded one of the site here are you saying that it is no good and I should use a solicitor.<br><br>All advice welcomed.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.