Boiler Insurance for HMOs

0 Thanks
9 Posts
10 years ago

I was wondering if anyone may be able to recommend someone who may offer boiler insurance with Annual Gas Safety Certificate on a HMO.

Both British Gas and Homeserve do not allow HMOs under their usual landlord packages.

Many thanks & kindest regards.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.