Landlord Disagreement
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Michael Tuck Lettings
Michael Tuck Lettings
1 Thanks
18 Posts
9 years ago
We have two couples who own a property 50/50. They have fallen out and one of the couples want to give notice to the tenant and sell the property whilst the other couple do not.
Do we need to have written notice from all parties before giving the tenant notice to leave or do we have to follow instructions from the couple serving notice and what if the other couple then cancel the notice?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.