Section 21 Help needed
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

2 Thanks
14 Posts
9 years ago

I need some help as to which section 21 form to use and when to deliver it to tenant.

Long story short, problem tenant, rent arrears/property damage

Tenancy agreement ends 20th November this year, I am correct in saying I would need a section 21 (1) (b) notice and as the tenancy agreement ends november 20th I would need to deliver it 2 months prior on the 20th September.

Apologies if pretty basic question, I am new to this and just need pointing in the right direction!


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.