Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
81 Posts
8 years ago
Basically I have misplaced the tenancy agreement for a tenant who is in arreas.How do I go about serving a section either 8 or 21 without an tenancy agreement. The tenant is now in 8 weeks arrears.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.