HMO - Article 4
General Discussion

0 Thanks
8 Posts
9 years ago
We have a house with 5 students in it. Trying to remortgage. Our solicitor is saying that we need planning permission. I understand that it is only required if Article 4 is in place by the Council. How do I find out whether Article 4 is in place for Filton, Bristol covered by South Gloucestershire Council? Google is not helping me!

Thanks very much

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.