Serving notice on a monthly residential licence.
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like if possible a little clarity on a notice situation. I have a tenant on a monthly rolling licence as opposed to an AST (as it was a short term let). I now need to serve notice on said tenant, however wanted to clarify the type on notice I am required to serve by law.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.