Short term tenant

230 Thanks
973 Posts
9 years ago
I have a lady moving into an apartment for two months - I have stated quite categorically she may not stay any longer.(apartment really a holiday let!)
Insurance job - her kitchen badly damaged by fire.
Can I serve section 21 when she takes occupation?
Do I have to give her an AST?
Any advice gratefully received
Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.