Recent Marriage
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
6 Posts
7 years ago
I have a Statutory Periodic Tenancy with two named tenants, the lead tenant has just married the other tenant. She has just asked me to change her name on all the paperwork. Does this mean I need to issue a new AST and what do I do about the deposit which is lodged with MyDeposits?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.