section 8
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Stephen coles
Stephen coles
1 Thanks
6 Posts
9 years ago
hi I need to issue a section 8 to a tenant following serious anti social behaviour, the form I asking me to state exactly the grounds as set out in the housing act 1988, where would I find this wording.
and how long would the tenant have to leave before I would have to apply to a court?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.