Fixed to periodic tenancy
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
24 Posts
7 years ago
Hi there, my tenant's one fixed tenancy ended and is now rolled on to period tenancy. I understand that I have to serve the prescribed information again. I used RLA's deposit guard so the prescribed information is included in the agreement itself. So what should I do now? Do I serve a separate prescribe information(and where can I find it?) or can I just send him a copy of the original tenancy agreement which was already signed by all parties? Thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.