Bond paid by local council - prescribed info query
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
6 Posts
9 years ago
Hi Dave

I have a tenant who's bond was paid in to my account by the local council. The council asked to be named as the lead tenant with DPS to ensure they got the bond/correspondence at the end of the tenancy.

I've issued the council with the prescribed info etc but do I also need to send a copy to the tenant?

Many Thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.