Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

1 Thanks
45 Posts
9 years ago
I have a tenant I want to evict I have two choices offer money to go
thus avoiding all the hassle with a court eviction first question how can I do this both practically and legally ?
The second choice is through s21 and then the courts
The joint tenants are in arrears of their top up payments of around £750 the LHA pay me directly £320 per month and the tenant is supposed to pay £90 top up each month which they havent done since moving in last year.
I sent a s21 over two months ago in the post as I reside abroad
I phoned tenant and ask him if he had received it and he said no
He also informed me that he had to sign it and that he knows all about eviction process so hes probably been evicted before

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.