tenants from canada
Rent Arrears

White swans
White swans
0 Thanks
3 Posts
9 years ago
I am proposing to let my house to a couple ,sharing coming from canada
Person 1 will be emplyed by Cambridge University as A resarcher on a 2 year fixed contract
Person 2 hopes to find work in UK
Question 1 How can I obtain references for such applicants ?
Question 2 How can I determine if they hold the correct /permission to work /stay in the UK Particular concern regarding the partner who is unemployed at time of application to take tenancy ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.