Contents Insurance
General Discussion

16 Thanks
92 Posts
9 years ago
Does any body know the answer to this question?

When I rent out a property, I take Landlord Building insurance and suggest to the tenant that they get their own contents insurance.

Should the tenant's contents insurance be mandatory to cover the Landlord's bathroom and kitchen installations as part of the Tenancy?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.