Tenant with epilepsy
Campaigning and Policy

0 Thanks
2 Posts
13 years ago
What - if anything - do I need to do to discharge my statutory duties in respect of the tenant (or common-law duty of care to him)? Do I need to carry out a risk assessment, for example?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.