Rental Arrears
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
25 Posts
9 years ago
I have had a tenant for the past 5 years, until recently when through finacial difficulties I have to sell my house. This young lady who have treated well and assisted her in times of need, left the house in a mess and owing me 1500+. with no forwarding address.
As you can imagine I was not very happy.
I was wondering if I could claim this in the small claims court?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.