Wales Housing Bill

0 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago
The incoming Welsh Housing Act causes me a "geographical" question:

Does this apply to landlords who have an English business & official address but self-manage and rent properties that are within Wales?

My business address is in Chester and I believe it to be English, one of the properties I rent out on a self-managed basis is within Wales and has a Welsh address. Am I going to have to register and spend time and money getting licensed for that one property ?

While well intentioned, I suspect this act is going to cause a headache for some...

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.