Amending AST
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
6 Posts
9 years ago
We are student landlords. 2 queries:
Husband has decided not to charge a deposit this year on a house for which AST signed earlier in the year. Is this sensible?

If he goes ahead - how formal should amendment be? Will a written letter suffice or should we use a formal addendum format?
Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.