Court Representation (3)
Campaigning and Policy

0 Thanks
12 Posts
13 years ago
Sorry if repeated not use to the Forum yet :D


If you hold the Power of Attorney for the property because the owner is overseas and cannot attend court, can you then represent the Owner/Landlord in a repossession case?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.