How to get a tenant to leave the property !
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
10 Posts
9 years ago
One of our tenants is behind with the rent and the property is not being maintained by him in accordance with the tenancy agreement. This issue has been limping along for a long time and we have decided that we cannot do this anymore and want our property back.
Do we have to act on the section 21 giving him 2 months notice or can we apply for possession now??

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.