Change of name on tenancy.

3 Thanks
93 Posts
9 years ago
I have a tenant that came to live in Britain just 9 months ago and has been with me for those 9 months. He has changed his name and wants me to give him a new tenancy agreement. He has shown me his new passport with his new name in it. Is it best I give him a new tenancy just in case I need to evict him in the future or leave things as they are. I have a copy of his original ID when he signed his original tenancy.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.