Fire Regulations
HMO Licensing

Richard N
Richard N
0 Thanks
9 Posts
7 years ago
I have recently bought a 7 bedroom student house, spread over 3 floors, plus an unused cellar. I have an HMO license, now transferred into my name and I am new to the landlord world. My question is, do I need a fire certificate from the fire authority or is merely ensuring that I meet all the fire safety criteria documented in the HMS license requirements sufficient?
Any thoughts gratefully received.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.