Housing Needs Officer
Tenancy Types and Management

3 Thanks
335 Posts
9 years ago
I have a property on Right Move and have had an email from the Housing Needs Officer, saying that they have families in temporary accommodation and they want to rent our flat, saying they fund the move, pay the fee, rent advance, deposit and supply support throughout the tenancy. They also say they safeguard the rent and it would be paid directly to us.
Has anyone had PERSONAL experience of how well this works.
I know that there must be loads of horror stories that everyone has heard, but I am wondering if anyone has factual experience themselves.
Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.