if one of a pair of tenants vacates
Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
1 Posts
7 years ago
I have been renting a house to two friends on a rolling contract for the last 2 years. Their £500 deposit is with the DPS. One of them is moving out and the other remaining in the house.
There is some minor damage from the vacating tenant but the £250 that is their half of the deposit should cover it. If all parties are in agreement can I leave the deposit with the DPS and just remove one name?

thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.