rent increases

0 Thanks
34 Posts
9 years ago
I have had tenants in one of my properties for 2 years this November. They used to be on partial HB but are now on full HB which is now paid direct to me. STA has a monthly rental amount, but as HB now pays all, I am being paide weekly amount pro rata every 4 weeks. I want to issue a rent increase and understand I need to send a copy of the forms to the HB offices. There is no mention of rental increases in the STA which I took from the RLA services. Do I put the monthly new rent as per STA or the new weekly / 4 weekly as this is how payments are made. Also, do I just send copy of same forms to the HB offices or is there a separate form or covering letter.
Many THanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.