Rent arrears and section 21
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

1 Thanks
34 Posts
9 years ago

I have a tenant who is now in arrears with her rent and I wish to regain possession of my property. I have read all the advice given on this site and it appears that s21 is the best route having issued this paperwork at the beginning of the AST. My tenant is now on a rolling periodic and this took effect before the striker case. Having read the advice on this site I realised that I should have re issued the PI. Having seen Dave A's advice to another member I reissued the information this morning to her address having a witness with me as I posted it through the door. The question I am asking is, can I now issue the s21 legally, should I wish to go down this route, with a view to regaining my property back.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.