Renting my house without changing the mortgage
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
7 years ago
I am going to be working away for 7 months and would like to rent out my whole house while I am gone. I only want to give a 6 month tenancy,and ideally not have to change my mortgage. I will of course report any earnings for tax. Please advise

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.