Rent Arrears

David Adams
David Adams
0 Thanks
6 Posts
9 years ago
A tenant has left my property after getting into arrears. He has provided no forwarding address and his deposit does not cover the arrears. His deposit was properly protected under DepositGuard ( I hold the deposit ) and I wish to use it to partly offset the arrears.
How do I legally end the tenancy and how do I record this on the TDS web page.
Thanks for your help

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.