Comfort charge need solicitor.
Property Investment

Dashing Dave
Dashing Dave
0 Thanks
1 Posts
1 year ago

I have leasehold property in my name. The freeholder is a management company of which I am the director. I need a solicitor that can deal with a comfort charge over the freehold and then Fleet the lender will release the mortgage monies. Anybody know one ? Many thanks, Dave

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.