Non Resident Lanldord Certificate
Letting Agents

2 Thanks
100 Posts
2 weeks ago

I have a new Landlord who lives in Thailand. I have asked her for her NRL certificate but she says that she pays tax in the UK. I think that she needs to apply for a NTL cert so that I don't have to stop tax from the rent I collect. Is this correct?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.