Need to ask tenant to leave
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

Daisy May
Daisy May
0 Thanks
4 Posts
1 week ago
Hi I have a tenant who is causing a problem to the other tenants and freeholders in the block. They have taken out a police restraining order on her and they want me to ask her to leave. I was going to give a section 21 with 6 months notice to her, however I need advice because she suffers from depression and told me she tried to commit suicide last year. She appears to have mental health issues, she%E2%80%99s 70 years old and lives alone. She%E2%80%99s rented my flat for four years and believes the other tenants are harassing her. I need to make sure I do this correctly so she can%E2%80%99t sue me etc. There is no longer an option to let her stay, I%E2%80%99ve held off for a year to see if she%E2%80%99d improve.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.