NRLA Webinar | Tax Tips for Landlords in Lockdown
NRLA Local Rep and Trainer Sue Bryer will be joined by tax expert Lee Sharpe for this informative webinar. Lee will cover tips on the following areas;
• Adopting the Cash Basis to temporarily boost cashflow
• Deferring your Self-Assessment Liabilities
• Converting Commercial property to residential – Challenges
• Stamp Duty Holiday – Good news but don’t delay
• Selling Property – Beware new CGT Rules
• Principle Private Residence Challenges (PPR)
• Green New Deal – Some Good News for Landlords?
• Making Tax Digital – The Tax Return is Dead! Long Live Tax Returns!
Lee Sharpe is a creative Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) with 20 years’ experience of advising property investors and family businesses on tax matters. He is also an experienced tax writer for taxationweb.co.uk and Property Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) along with its sister publications, and writes on tax matters for Bloomsbury Professional publications. He has written a number of specialist property tax saving reports that are available through the Tax Insider website.