The NRLA uses three types of cookies on its Website:
- Session cookies - temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the Website; for example, if you have something in a shopping cart it will stay in the cart until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies - remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer than just one visit to a website (dependent of the lifetime of the specific cookie). These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site; for example, login details.
- Third-party cookies – these are cookies set by a website other than the one you are currently browsing. An example would be a website that creates a third-party cookie to monitor and track which websites you visit in order to tailor ads around your interests. It is only the website that sets the cookie that can interpret it.
- NRLA uses Google Adwords to advertise on the Google Ad network. This connects with Google Analytics to provide us with statistics on advertising performance and it allows NRLA to remarketing ads to website users. Google Ad settings
- Our website uses Bing Analytics to understand where people come from who visit our site
- We use the LiveChat system from Snap Engage to help us manage our live online chats with members and guests
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Essential Cookies - Enabled
You have chosen to allow essential cookies. These allow you to use the core services provided by the NRLA's online website including: purchasing items and logging into the site to access restricted services.
Other NRLA Cookies - Enabled
Third Party Services Cookies - Enabled
You have chosen to allow third party services place cookies on your computer. These cookies are used by third party services such as google and facebook to enable you to share the sections of the NRLA site via the services they provide.