NRLA members are eligible for a free TradePoint discount card.
TradePoint is the trade only arm of B&Q, offering a huge range of trusted brands.
Get discounts on building, decorating, plumbing, electrical, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, tiling, landscaping, tools, safety and workwear products and take advantage of a special arrangement with Speedy Hire. Allowing you to make repairs and maintain the condition of your property for less of the cost.
Why purchase from TradePoint?
- Get 5% discount on most purchases in TradePoint and B&Q with your NRLA TradePoint card*
- Discount on up to 60,000 products at 293 stores
- Open 7 days early 'til late.
- Dedicated Trade Only counter.
- Shop in store and benefit from 'click and collect' or online.
- *Excludes delivery, gift cards, concessions, clearance, Amazon products, supplier quoted and selected made to measure products. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or customer discount card.
Plus if you spend £500 in a month on your NRLA TradePoint card you'll receive a 10% discount off products in the following three months. If you then spend another £500 during those next three months, your discount will then rollover for a further three months!
TradePoint will apply your correct level of discount within 7 days of you reaching the qualifying spend.
Here's what one of our members said about the NRLA TradePoint card...
As a member of the National Residential Landlords Association one of the many benefits is access to a B&Q TradePoint card, this provides me a substantial discount on a comprehensive list of products. Whilst taking advantage of the TradePoint card I have a great working relationship with the team at my local TradePoint who are always so friendly and helpful. And will spend the time to give advice, they can always find what I need and arrange really good delivery dates. Great customer service.Michelle, NRLA Member
For more information about TradePoint visit www.trade-point.co.uk.
Please note that any contract for the supply of goods/services will be made between you and the provider of the goods/services; not with the National Residential Landlords Association or any of its associated companies. The NRLA has no liability in relation to any contract entered into by you as the NRLA only acts as an introducer.