Accredited members are able to demonstrate their knowledge, training, skills and intentions to manage properties and tenancies in line with best practice, and aim to have great relationships with happy tenants.
The scheme is designed for individual landlords of private residential tenancies, and is only available to NRLA members.
Good for landlords
- Recognition by NRLA, tenants and others of your commitment to good standards.
- A reduction in misunderstandings and disputes and a quick and effective resolution of disputes.
- Permission to use the NRLA Accredited logo on your emails, websites and stationery.
- A certificate of accreditation that you can display on websites and in your properties
- Local authorities and tenants can check your accredited status with us if you provide them with your membership number.
- Discounts on some of our goods and services.
Good for tenants
Choosing an accredited NRLA member means you are choosing a landlord who has committed to adhering to our Code of Practice, a formal complaints process, and continual professional development and learning.