Frequently Asked Questions

How do I join the NRLA? 

Joining the NRLA couldn’t be simpler. Once you’ve had a browse at the two membership types we offer; Landlord Membership and Business Membership, to join us you can complete our online form.  

Alternatively, you can give our friendly membership team a call on 0300 131 6400 and they will be happy to discuss our different membership types with you, and sign you up as a member. 

Can I add others to my membership once I have joined?  

Yes, and you can do this at any time. We understand that you may manage your rental properties with the help of a partner, relative or friend. That’s why when you join us as a Landlord Member, you can add another person as an associate on your account for free. They will be able to access the exact same benefits as you.  

Looking for NRLA membership for a team of people? NRLA Business Members can add up to four other people on their account for free. Business members also have access to the Cromer business support helpline.  

How can I promote that I am an NRLA member? 

Being an NRLA member can make you stand out from the crowd. Our members can log into their member area and download a high-quality version of our logo to display they are a member. Full terms and conditions apply.